Tuesday, July 15, 2008

14 Years Ago...

I see posts so often on the nest and on blogs about one year ago today I was..., of course, they are all positive posts. And, well, one year ago for me was just plain crappy. Hopefully, in one year from today, I will look back and say now I'm pregnant but for now, I have to go with 14 years ago!

Back to my point, 14 years ago, I went on my first date with my wonderful hubby. I didn't even realize until I just looked at my office clock and thought, wait, July 15th! So, I just wanted to share something happy and not IVF related. I remember how excited I was when he called me at home and shocked as well. We went to see True Lies at the movie theater. I can't believe it's been 14 years....

11 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Hi Girl! Wow. You guys have been together for so long. That is so beautiful. Happy 14th Date-versary.

(can't we take herbals before stims? I plan to stop before stimming. just wanting to make sure i am not screwing up.)

g said...

Happy 14 yr Dating Anniversary! :) Hope that your dreams come true and next year at this time will be much happier time.. i wish that for all! Just remember that it will all be worth it when your holding your lil one.. i know it doesnt seem like it now!.. ((HUGS)) and hope this will be your cycle :)

DAVs said...

Funny, we'll have our 14 year wedding anniversary this August! Here's to long marriages to withstand this infertility craziness!

And I LOVE being on blogrolls...something must not have sounded right in my post! Didn't mean that!

Lisa said...

Awww, happy dating anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Happy date Anniversary! Wow, 14 years! Tomorrow (the 16th) is my wedding anniversary.

Denise said...

What a wonderful memory! Here's to Boris and Doris (Natasha)!

Michele said...

That sure is a long time!!! My husband and i have been together a litle over 10 years and our first date was to see Titanic!!!

FSUSammy said...

Awww Happy dating anniversary Christi!

Kristen said...

Happy (belated) Dating Anniversary! 14 years is remarkable! :-)

Emily said...

Happy 14th dating anniversary! Sounds like there is a date night in your future?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Dating Anniversary, Christi!! That's so sweet.. My dh and I are coming up to our dating anniversary as well- thanks for reminding me :-) I'm so glad to have found your blog!