Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm going to Denver!!!

I have these moments where I get hit upside the head and realize things that are sooo obvious. Of course, I'm going to Denver but it suddenly became real. Our flights are booked, we leave on the 27th, VERY early, 6am. But, it saved quite a bit of money by leaving so early. We also confirmed the hotel and booked the car! We're on our way. Today, I need to order my meds and they will be delivered tomorrow. I start Lupron on Monday! Let the headaches and nightsweats begin!!! :)

I am completely and utterly terrified.

11 comments:

FSUSammy said...

Terrified is good though. Ok not really but let yourself think that! LOL It's nice to see you somewhat excited about this. As stressful as it is I can tell you are excited to see what Dr. S can do for you guys.

shawna said...

I am also glad that you are getting excited about this. You deserve to be able to be optimistic. It doesn't change the outcome, but makes the process much easier. Good Luck! You know that you are always in my prayers.

Kristen said...

What a wonderful thing!!!! I can't believe your flights are booked already...that is only 17 days or so from now! WOW!

Jill said...

EEEKKK! It's all coming together! Get excited! You've got lots of reasons to be hopeful! Good luck-you know I'm always thinking about you. :-)

Josée Martens said...

Don't forget to post a pic of your box of meds!

I hope your headaches and sweats aren't too bad.

You are leaving so soon!

Jill said...

OMG that is SOON! You are starting lupron TODAY??? GOOD LUCK, honey!!!

Wishing 4 One said...

Yeah oh yeah, Christi is on her way, oh yeah! How exciting girl! It is going to be amazing...be very positive and optimistic, nothing to be scared of. (listen to me, I have SO been there too)

Anyway SUPER happy for you girl!!! Sending you gooey, stickey, cat-FREE thoughts and hugs. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Things are really moving now! I hope these next two weeks really fly by. I'll be keeping tabs on you! This blog thing is great! Now only if I could get one going!!!

Denise (Babyroni)

Michele said...

Hey, maybe you wont get any side effects this time!!! I hope not!!! I know you are scared, but things are really looking up!

Emily said...

OMG!!! It is right around the corner! I can't believe it...I am very excited for you! We'll catch up this week after Sean's parents leave...miss you. HUGS

g said...

Just wanted to wish you more luck and it looks like we will boht be up in denver at the same time! :)