1 week ago
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Results are in!
I heard from my nurse about those last test results. My biopsy showed that I do have the beta 3 integrin. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that one. If it's there, why haven't these perfect little embies in the past stuck??? Also, my FSH was 5.3, lh was 2.9, estrogen was 28 and my AMH was 2.6. They want FSH under 10 and AMH over 1. Of course, Dr. S is off today! Geesh, didn't the man know my results would be in today???? I'm just kidding. She said she'd confirm things with him on Monday when he's back. So, AWAY WE GO! It is official, I have started IVF #3!!! sense the excitement? I promise, I'm excited...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
I am excited!!! CCRM is going to make this happen. I think your embies are going to be in much better hands now!
Those are some GREAT results! I got my day 3 blood drawn today and it's frozen now in my freezer. Waiting until monday to ship it to avoid holiday crap. Your AMH is awesome! I guess it's good news about the beta integrin--so no depot lupron for you? But I know, sometimes we want them to find something to explain things...
I'm glad that your numbers are within the normal range. It sucks that you won't be able to talk to the doctor until after the holiday. I hope that CCRM is it for you.
praying that the 3rd time is a charm for you!!!
WOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!! Hooray for IVF #3 at CCRM! I am glad all your test results were good - even though it would be nice to have some explanation for implantation failure...
I am sooo excited for you - this is IT!!!
Thank god!! I am so relieved as I am sure you are! This is soooo going to be it for you guys!!
xoxox
Jen
That rocks! I had the same results and same fears. If my next cycle doesn't work, i think i will try the two months of lupron. But for now, you are on your way to being preggers! YAY! Happy 4th of July
OK, all of those results sound great!! Can't wait to follow you through this cycle!!
I am sooo excited for you! CCRM will make this work--I just know it! The fabulous lab there will grow your little embies perfectly. :-)
Come on lucky IVF#3!!!
That is AWESOME news!!! I am hoping and praying that the third time is a charm -- and that CCRM is just what you need!
What great, great, great news! I hope as IVF buddies we will both have success this time!!!
yay! Great FSJ and other levels!!!! So glad things are starting up!
Wow... that's awesome. I know for you it hasn't seemed like it... but it seems like it's flying by!
So excited about it. Okay & I know I've looked at your profile many times, but I JUST now noticed you're in FL, too! :)
Post a Comment