Friday, July 25, 2008

Can I get a BREAK??

I spoke to the local RE this morning. The cyst measured 1.5cm by 1.3cm. CCRM told me last night that it can't be bigger than 1.5cm. That's really close. Now, I have to wait until my nurse gets in and I get a call. I hope she calls right away, I need to know...

3 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Christi, I am surprised. A chocolate cyst means Endo. I have a few in one ovary. I think one is slightly bigger than 1.5. Does CCRM know it is a chocolate cyst? My cysts always grow a little with stims and then got drained at ER time. How do they know it is a chocolate cyst for sure?

Josée Martens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DAVs said...

oh geez, a borderline cyst. I hope they aren't too picky and let you proceed. Is the real risk a cyst rupture? I never really know what the reasoning is...