Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where to begin???

Ok, life has been crazy busy the past week finishing up all these last few tests. Fortunately, I think I'm ALL done with them! HOORAY! It was really stressful getting them all done so quickly but definitely worth it to be done.

So, the biopsy was NOT bad. It wasn't fun but definitely tolerable. The tissue was sent to the lab and arrived safely. Unfortunately, they only received two samples to test so they didn't run the test on Monday. It's usually done on Monday and Wednesdays. They told me that mine would be run on Wednesday. My period arrived on Saturday, a bit earlier than expected might I add! To be honest, I wasn't sure that it was my period, figured it was spotting after the biopsy.

I went in on Monday for my cd3 bw. I just went to Quest since I had to get my TSH redone as well. She made me quite nervous about it being the serum had to be frozen before being shipped. She said she would put it in the freezer but when fedex came, out it'd go. So, I asked her to wait until tomorrow, NO, it will go out today. She wasn't very accomodating but I did speak to the lab today and they said it arrived frozen. THANK GOD!

I am suppose to touch base with a nurse on Monday. I hope to have a more clear calendar assuming I pass these other tests. But, I did start bcp on cd3!!! So, while I've technically started an IVF cycle, it's only tentative assuming all the other tests come back ok. If they don't, I'll stop! :(

I promise too over the next few days that I'll put up some pictures of my SIL's wedding, it was very nice, had a great time! For the first time, I didn't think about IVF for more than an hour or two. But, I did catch myself at the cocktail hour thinking about it.

Please pray that my FSH comes back normal!!!!

5 comments:

shawna said...

You know that you always have my prayers. I am excited for you to get started.

Josée Martens said...

wow. weird. i got af saturday afternoon and went into quest today to get my thyroid bloodwork and they drew the extra for cc.rm day 3 draw too! only difference if i have to sent it myself. you are speeding along. i still wonder why they gave you a go and held me back a month. but congrats on starting your BCPs!

Holly said...

Yay!!!!! I am glad that things are moving right along for you.

It may not seem significant, but every little bit gets you one step closer to baby French:)

Jill said...

Channeling low FSH result vibes and sending them your way!! I'm so glad CCRM received them on time yesterday--great sign! If you need me to yell, kick, or scream at the lab tomorrow when I'm there, just let me know. I've got your back. :-)

So glad that you're close to getting the show on the road!! I wanna see that mock calendar when they send it over to you!!!

Emily said...

Wow! You are rolling right along! Yay for BCP! I am sending all kinds of good vibes your way :) Can't wait to see pics of the wedding! I have missed you :(