Ok, so, it really wasn't that easy but I am going to eat a piece of cake. :) I survived to tell the tale. It really wasn't that bad. I was really tense so it was uncomfortable from the get go. Of course, she couldn't get in. She sent the nurse to get something so I took a deep breathe and let it out. It must have worked because she got in. Of course, now, the nurse is missing, my doc yelled for her but she didn't hear. So, before I knew it, it was over. AND, that was it.
But, just to go back, as I waited for her to come into the room, I realized something. I was in the same room where this whole nightmare began. About a year ago, a much more naive me sat on this same table about to have an internal ultrasound to see why I had all this weird spotting. The removal of those polyps was suppose to fix it all. It's funny too because I was thinking I remember how afraid I was of an internal ultrasound. I still can't believe all that's happened in the past year. And, sitting on that same table a year late, it made me think that the past year has been a complete and total waste of my time.
Now, I'm not sure if I pray the beta 3 integrin is missing or there! If it's not, I will have to go onto depot lupron for two months BUT it'd definitely be a very possible reason why IVF has failed twice.
Also, I am going to be privatizing my blog again. I do have a few of you already in my list from before but if you want to continue reading, please email me at Kristi889@gmail.com so I can add you! I know there's a few people that don't post but still read, please let me know so I can add you. I'm just trying to avoid family members. Thank you!
1 week ago


12 comments:
OK, that gives me a little sense of calm for mine next month! Glad yours is done!
Oh, and, please keep me in your list of readers!!
Yay, glad it went so well.
Add me to the blog list so we can keep up with each other and CCRM madness!
Please add me. I know I've been a horrible commenter lately, but I'd love to keep up and see how things work out for you with CCRM!
Oh, I'm glad it wasn't too awful, but go ahead and enjoy that cake anyways!
I would like to be on your readers list, if you don't mind.
Add me if its okay. And glad all went well, I knew it would! What kind of cake?
Congrats!!! I am so glad it went more easily that you thought. YAY!
Please keep me as a reader if you feel like it.
I'm so glad it went well! And please add me to the list of readers, of course! :)
I'm glad that everything went well. I would love to still be able to read your blog.
Glad it went well Christi. One more thing off of your long checklist of things to do! I really hope something on this checklist gives you the answers you are looking for.
I'm really glad it went well for you. Here's hoping for a ray of sunshine for you!
Please keep me on your list of readers....{{hugs}}
so... are you on the BCPs now?
hows that going?
Add me to your private list!
Post a Comment