1 week ago
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I'm TERRIFIED!!
My biopsy is tomorrow. I am very afraid. My obgyn said it wouldn't be bad, I'll be fine. As she said that, the nurse had a look on her face like is she crazy?!? So, I'm going to go with the nurse on this one. Plus, I know a few people who have had it done and have warned me that it hurts!!! I can't wait for it to be OVER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
GL GL GL GL GL GL! You are in my prayers for a pain-free experience with GOOD NEWS!
It'll be over before you know it!!!!!!!!
Awww. Tell me they gave you some pain meds. I told you all I was on. Did the RE say she'd numb your cervix? In any case, it goes really quickly. Take those advils and whatever before. I did *not* have a bad experience. GOOD LUCK!
Good luck with the biopsy! I'm sure it won't be that bad...it seems I sat in on one during my training and it didn't look awful. But I know that doesn't really help....just use it as a great excuse to treat yourself really well! And happy late birthday!
Good luck! Hope it goes well.
Ooooh, I so hope it's pain free - for you, but, also because I'm scheduled for one next month!
Don't worry it'll go fast and be over before u know it. Just take some advil or motrin before hand and you won't feel a thing God Willing. Thinking of you and knowing it will go just fine.
Oooo, I would make sure to ask what type of pain meds to take before. At least some IBUprofen! :) Glad it's still moving along though!
Oh, yeah... I'm planning to do a new post soon. At least a recap of my post-op visit. It just feels like SO MUCH! LOL
Here I am, raising my hand to accept the horrible friend award. How could I miss your bday and your biopsy in the same week? UGGH! I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry. Happy belated bday and good luck with the biopsy!
Post a Comment