on time and with our luggage! That was definitely a smooth trip as far as a 10 hour day trip can be. We checked into the hotel and we are getting ready to get something to eat and relax for the night. While it's now 3:30PM, my body thinks it's 5:30PM and is getting hungry! :)
Thanks everyone for the comments, so nice logging on to such nice supportive comments! I have to admit, today was a bit overwhelming, just having to comprehend the need to travel to another state to see a doctor in order to have a baby. But, unfortunately, our circumstances are a bit too complicated for the local doctors. Let's hope he has some good news for us in the next few coming months.
1 week ago


10 comments:
I am so glad that the flight was uneventful. I hope that you have a relaxing day tomorrow and find all of the answers that you are searching for on Monday.
Sounds like a good trip so far! I hope everything goes as well as possible this weekend! NCLM
Hi there, I just got back from Denver tonight. The one day workup was fine. Nothing hurt at all except a tiny tiny bit during the hysteroscopy but they are very good at making it painfree. Take those ibuprofens an hour before!
good luck monday.
So glad you made it safely! Hope you enjoy your day today!!!
I'm glad you arrived on time and with all your belongings! I hope you begin to start uncovering the mystery tomorrow and that it soon leads you to baby French!
Enjoy Denver! Wishing you luck!
NCLM
Good luck! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Yeah your there! It will go great and the next months are sure to bring you good good news!
Try to enjoy yourself in Denver and post soon! xoxoxoxo
Yay hope you guys had a great weekend in Denver. Good luck today!!!!!
How did your day go today? I hope everything went smoothly for you and you were able to enjoy this great city of ours over the weekend!
Post a Comment