Finally! June 9th is right around the corner. I can't wait!!! We are leaving for Denver tomorrow!!! :) I pray that our travels aren't a complete disaster, no missed connections or serious delays. We seem to have that kind of luck. We are scheduled to arrive in Denver late afternoon. I'm looking forward to just relaxing, settling in and trying to adjust to the new time since Denver is 2 hours behind Florida. On Sunday, we are heading to lunch with friends and then to a Rockies Game! Fun stuff...
On Monday, we have a long day, starts at 7:30 and scheduled to end at 3PM but I've been told since we've done IVF, it'll go much quicker. I'm a bit nervous about Monday. What will he find? something new? And, if any of these tests/procedures are going to hurt? I'm sure I'll be fine, I've survived much worse. But, I'll just be glad to have it over and done with. I just want to get the show on the road. It's time for some answers and a NEW plan. Of course, most importantly, a NEW DOCTOR! Being, it's been 3 months since we've last talked to our old RE and almost two months since my hubby's chromosome testing on his sperm. And really? where are those results? I was told several weeks. It's been two months. We've called to follow up and we're told don't call us, we'll call you. Good thing we didn't wait and rely on that bc it's obviously not going to happen. I'm quite disappointed in that whole thing but whatever, moving on, again. So, I hope this new RE can get things going!
I really can't thank everyone enough for all these comments the past week or so. I have read some of the nicest comments. I can't tell you how awesome it is to receive support from people I don't know and, of course, from those I do know that are commenting. It helps more than you will ever know. The past week has been difficult and frustrating. I've been feeling quite a bit of aggravation, sadness and bitterness. It's so helpful to receive the support. I already feel so isolated as it is in daily life.
The hotel does have internet access, hopefully, I will be able to log on and update my blog. Otherwise, I'll be home Tuesday and try then if it's not too late. So, if you pray, say a few for me, if you don't, all good vibes are greatly appreciated! send them my way!
1 week ago


10 comments:
I'm praying and sending good vibes! You're going to love Denver and CCRM, I think! Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!
EEK! I can't believe it is here already! Have a great, safe trip. Sending you lots of good vibes for a fantastic day on Monday! GL GL GL GL GL!!!!
I am praying for you! You deserve this. I hope that you have a very safe trip and lots of fun. I can't wait to hear about how great everything went.
I'm going to Denver for my one-day workup NEXT Friday. You and I are on a similar path--we've had three failed cycles, too (all fresh). I am excited but scared about this new place--but I loved my initial phone consult. We'll have to compare notes. Good luck and enjoy Denver!
www.planetdavila.blogspot.com
Holy cow! I cannot believe it is here already!!!! Have a wonderful trip - I hope and pray this is the beginning of your journey to parenthood. Can't wait for the update! GL hon!!!!!!! I will be thinking of you!
I hope you have a great trip and get the answers that you have been searching for. I am sorry you had such a bad experience with your old re - thank goodness they are not all like that! NCLM
Hola from NCLM :)
I hope and pray that this new RE will be able to help you figure out what is going on & give you the miracle you've been waiting for!
Good luck...and enjoy the beautiful weather in Denver :)
Good luck with Denver and the cycle and a great day on Monday!!!
Sending lots of good vibes and prayers your way! Have a safe trip... all will be GREAT!!!
Post a Comment