Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes, it's my birthday, I'm 32. No special plans, just another day really...

Thanks to everyone for their bday wishes!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Pleasant birthday wishes to you!!! Hope you have a great and blessed day!!!!
God Bless
Anna

shawna said...

Happy Birthday! My 32nd is a little more than a month away. I hope that you have a wonderful day. You deserve it.

Josée Martens said...

Happy Birthday, Christi!

Wishing 4 One said...

Happy Birthday girl! Hope you had a great one! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday!!!

Jennifer said...

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Ms. J said...

For some reason, I just craved a cupcake -- must be the mere suggestion of SOMEONE having a birthday, LOL!

Rachie Pachie said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear things are moving along with the new RE. I've been off the IF blogging for a bit recovering from the surgery, but I'm back & checking! :)

PS- My hubby's morphology was also 1% but they didn't mention ICSI... I figured it was coming, though, so I'm glad to have it "cleared up" by your experience. Guess we need to save more now! (smile cuz it's all we can do now, that or cry...)

Kristen said...

Happy, Happy, Happy (belated) Birthday!