Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THIS JUST IN!!! BREAKING NEWS!

ok, so, the long awaited test results that my hubby did for my local RE are in. Yes, that's right! He sent two samples to Washington, DC to see if the necessary chromosomes were even there to make a baby. You know the ones, the ones that everyone has asked about weekly. The ones that were suppose to take several weeks to get in but took two months! The ones that my RE said if were even 50% abnormal, he'd tell me to go donor sperm.

um, ok, enough supense and buildup, the nurse told my hubby, they are normal, all normal. HOORAY! isn't that great?? did you all hear that big sigh of relief? yeah, and a few tears of joy as well.

And, I promise, give me a few days and I'll have an update on my workup at CCRM.

UPDATE - I have to share this because everyone has asked what took so long! I finally have answer to that. When we got home, the fax was waiting for us. I was expecting a formal report but it was only an email from the doctor in Washington DC. AND, it was dated 3 weeks ago, so, there you have it, my doctor sat on it for 3 weeks... nice, huh? oh, I should say my OLD doctor. He officially put the last nail in his coffin.

MAMASOON***** - how do I get to your blog??

8 comments:

Jill said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! Christi, that is such great news!!!!!!

Lisa said...

That's wonderful news!!

Josée Martens said...

congrats. that is really great! looking forward to your CCRM post. I posted mine if you are curious. good luck!

Mary said...

Yay!!! We so rarely get wonderful news in the IF world...it's great to hear some!

Kristen said...

Woo hoo!!!! WHAT FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!

Tobi said...

That's great! I'm so glad the test results came back normal!

Momma Mary said...

I'm so glad! That is a blessing. I'll keep you in my prayers!! NCLM

Jennifer said...

Yay, great news! I'm so glad it was normal!