Monday, July 21, 2008

I can't believe it!

My calendar from my RE for today and tomorrow says to expect period. It never happens that way though. Usually, I'm 4 days past bcp wondering where the heck my period is! would you believe I woke up and there it was? Now, please please please pray that my baseline check on Thursday goes well. I can't have any cysts or elevated estrogen. I have flights booked already for Sunday, this can't be delayed or cancelled!

On my to do list today is to tell my boss. I put it off considering they were letting people go. I did tell him on June 27th that I'd be needing surgery in a few weeks so it won't be a complete surprise. But, he might be shocked that I need two weeks and the timing isn't very good since the one guy I work with was let go but staying on for two more weeks full time, then part time to transition stuff.

Say some prayers today! I'm anxious about telling him...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow!!! Time is flying. I think things are all going to fall into place sweetie!!

Take care:) and try to relax as much as you can....

Josée Martens said...

Awesome. How often does AF behave herself? It is a good sign. So excited for you!