Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok, this is NOT fun!!

I am really sick. I thought I had a head cold and would be better in a few days. I was completely wrong. I left work today at 2pm at the urging of my coworker. She was like take a nap and get some rest. So, that is exactly what I did. My coworker is very wise and whenever I don't listen to her, I kick myself. I've learned my lesson. Well, I should have listened yesterday. I got home and took a few benadryl to help me sleep. I napped for about 3 hours and woke up feeling much worse. Now, my entire body aches from head to toe and I feel this creeping into my chest. That's not good. I have a very bad history of asthma and bronchitis. I can barely get out of bed. I don't know how I'm making into work tomorrow, looks like a 4 day weekend for me in bed...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh, and moving into a holiday weekend! I hope it goes away quickly!!

Emily said...

OH NO! Maybe you should try to get in with the dr tomorrow???

Feel better!

Kate said...

Oh you sound so sick. I hope you took the extra time off of work to rest and recover. Feel better soon.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you took off work today. Hope you continue feeling better so that you guys can enjoy the long weekend. Big hugs and wish I was there with you to give you some tlc. :-)

Jill said...

Hang in there and get well soon!!