I am able to start stims tomorrow. Thank God! It's the same cyst that's always been there but they have to be extra cautious because they are relying on someone else to provide them with information. It's quite borderline in size but she said it isn't producing hormones and shouldn't respond to the stims. So, that equals a heart attack for me.
This isn't going to get easier...
1 day ago


11 comments:
Whew, sigh of relief for you.
Yes, yes, yes things are going to get easier--I predict it :)
I hope for easy stimming-->loads of good follies-->loads of eggs-->loads of embies-->and well, not LOADs of babies but you know what I mean :)
Yah for starting stims!! wishing you the best for this cycle! :)
Thank Goodness!!!
I'm so glad that you can start your stims! I hope this is your cycle!!!
Yay, I'm so glad, I was thinking of you today! GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good trip on Sunday :)
Thank goodness! What a relief! Things are going to start looking up now -- I just know it!
Congrats. Great news! Happy stimming!
I'm so glad you got the go-ahead. Wishing you some super successful stimming!
I'm so glad it turned out okay. Geez I don't check in for a couple of days and so much has happened. Good luck with your stims! I'll be thinking of you.
Oh i am sooooo happy things are working out!!!
I have been thinking about you all day!
I'm glad you were able to start stims! GL!
Post a Comment