1 day ago
Monday, June 9, 2008
Today was a LONG day!
Today was an extremely long day. Once everything was done, I had a migraine. After a few aleve and a good meal, I do feel better but I am just exhausted. We have to be up at 5am to get to the airport so I need to finish packing and get to bed. I know everyone is wanting an update which I promise to post. But, long story short, there really isn't much to say. He didn't find anything I didn't know about except a fibroid that isn't in the way. We still need to wait on a few of the test results so maybe we'll learn something from those. Plus, I have a few tests that need to be completed in a few weeks once I return home. Thanks for all your thoughs, prayers and good vibes, keep them coming my way!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm glad you've got Step 2 behind you! Now on to Steps 3-100. LOL
Glad your long day went well Christi! Can't wait to hear more about Denver. :o)
I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Well I'm glad they didn't find anything that would pose another obstacle! Have a safe trip home.
E-mail me when you get a chance--I know you may not have any real updates yet, but curious to see how all of it went!
(Happycouple)
I guess no news is good news, right?
I'm drooling over Aleve right now...I hate only being able to take Tylenol.
Post a Comment