1 day ago
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Time for a poll!
Being we did the CGH testing, we know that a boy and a girl were put back. But, only one stuck! So, we have to wait like normal people to find out what baby is. In the meantime, figured that I'd put up a poll to see what everyone thinks. I've had people express opinions and it's pretty consistent, I won't say which so it doesn't push you to vote one way or another. Plus, I have a very strong gut feeling that I know what it is as well. So, have at it and VOTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I will vote boy. It seems that a lot of the CGH testers end up with boys...
Either way, it will be a baby and YOURS and that sounds pretty damn wonderful to me!
I say girl - no reason, just what I think ;)
Ugh!!! I'm SO SORRY you have to wait to find out. That was one of my big fears, that it'd be 1 of each but one would stick. I'm voting girl b/c girl stuff is SO much cuter than boy stuff.
Btw, at my 12w U/s it was very clear that we were having a boy, so maybe you won't have to wait so long after all....
I say girl but then again I thought for sure I was having two boys! What do I know! I hope you get to find out soon. I had to wait longer than usual.
I think I'll vote with what your gut and your dreams are telling you...
Post a Comment