Before I do the what baby is up to update, I just have to laugh as baby center does a little section on what is going on with me. It says and I quote "If you're like most women, you're feeling a bit more energetic now and your nausea may be starting to wane." I'm not MOST women. But, this is something I already knew after doing IVF 3 freaking times! I feel worse than ever. So, I apologize for my lack of blog reading/posting and emails but I have felt horrible. I spent the past four days in bed.
Today marks 11 weeks and 1 day! Here is what baby is up to....

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.


10 comments:
Yay for more med decreases! Does that mean no more patches for you? Hope so. And no more PIO?? That would be awesome!!
Sorry you're still feeling sick.
Yay those are fabulous numbers! Keep up the good work mommy! Can't wait until your fig is a grapefruit LOL
Glad things continue to go so well for you, minus the sickness. But, I have a feeling you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
yay for great numbers! Don't worry about what they say "most" women are doing! I didn't get my energy back til about 15 weeks, and from what I hear, that is closer to realistic than 11 weeks! When is your next U/S?
Glad all is well, and hope you feel better soon! Happy New Year!
great numbers! sorry you are still feeling sick :(
Hope your feeling better.
I really like the illustrations of where you're at/what the baby is up to update.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Hope 2009 brings great health, wisdom, & blessings!
Anna
Just catching up from over the holidays ~ yay for great #'s!!! Hope you're feeling better....Happy New Year!
Hey, happy new year and happy 12 weeks!
Hey there, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Always so good to follow another CCRM girl.
Best of luck!
(I checked out your blog the other day - it's great!)
Post a Comment