Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I had my bw rechecked this morning to make sure things didn't drop too much. Estrogen was still up at 1023! Progesterone was at 18.2. It definitely decreased but she said 18-20 is a normal range. So, I can stay at 1cc every other day. WOO HOO! I have a recheck on Monday to see about weaning more. I still have one estrogen patch and the two estrace pills to wean. She said if my numbers are still good on Monday, I can drop the PIO to 1/2cc every other day. I hope so for my butt's sake.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday with family, friends, and tons of good food!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

DAVs said...

Glad things are looking so good! Enjoy your holiday--I'm sure this is the best Christmas ever :)

Emily said...

Yay!

Merry Christmas!!!

Josée Martens said...

merry christmas. soon you'll be done with those shots!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

So happy things are looking good. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful christmas as well!
Here's to wishing for you and your family a very happy, prosperous, healthy, and blessed 2009!

Many blessings,
Anna

Lisa said...

Look at you at almost 11 weeks already!

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful holiday!!

Jill said...

So glad you were able to wean! Hope things look good at your next check. Yay!!