Well, my estrogen is up to over 900 now. It's good to hear that since at the last check it was 500 ish after being in the 700's. It was scary to hear that drop. So for estrogen, I still need to take my two estrace pills but can cut down to 3 patches on Saturday!
My progesterone is 34.9. She told me I could switch to 1cc every other day but then asked about the spotting. I got so excited and she said you know what, stay at 1cc a day and go to 1/2cc per day on Saturday. So, while it's not to every other day, atleast it is a drop in meds which will hopefully lead to every other day PIO shots!!
I have to get my bloodwork rechecked on Tuesday. My poor poor veins. I'd been hitting my right side for so long and it finally blew. So, I went to the left and after only one stick, it was bad as well. This last draw, we went back to the right since it had time to heal and it's bad again too. I have no idea which vein to do next time.
Atleast, this is a start in the right direction of decreasing meds!! hooray!!
1 week ago


10 comments:
Yay on dropping down the meds just a little bit. OMG, your poor, poor butt... I have a whole new level of respect for anyone who has to do PIO for this long.
One of the lab guys (when I had to go to a different lab on a Sat.) ended up finding a vein on the top of my hand. Kinda freaked me out, but it was at least a new location for a bruise. *shrug*
My veins are also very hard to grab. And me hating needles doesn't help one bit.
Glad your levels are up, and hopefully you are off the meds soon (sounds funny). LOL Good luck.
Wow. Reading about your PIO shots made my butt hurt for you! lol Yay for getting to decrease your meds soon!!
I feel your pain! I went for another BT this morning and my right arm is getting pretty digusting!!! I look like a heroin addict!! I would switch to my left, but everytime I do the can't find the damn vein. OH the fun! But yay for dropping down off your meds, even if it's only a little. Every little bit counts :)
Seriously! Your poor rearend! I hope they can wean you off soon.
Yah on reducinght meds! i cant wait til i donthave to do PIO anymore! gosh its hurting.. we have run out of spots! :( SO excited for you!!!
i too have horrible veins these days! the asked my why i told her.. she was like OH... thanks lady just dont hurt me!.. this one lady just kept sticking me, if she didnt get anything right away she would pull out and stick again and did that five times! i almost wanted to bunch her.. then she blew my vein... GEESH! oh well at least we donthave to do the everyday thing any more now right!
Well cant wait to follow the rest of your journey! YAH
yay for going in the right direction!
I hope your poor bootie starts to heal with less meds being stabbed into it every night. :-)
Hope your b/w becomes much less infrequent soon.
Good luck on slowly decreasing the medications.
As for the blood-draw--you could have them take from the top of your hand. In reality, it's less painful and seals up faster.
Continued blessings and prayers for a healthy and great pregnancy.
All the best,
Anna
You have definitely not had an easy time so far. It sounds like things are now moving in the right direction. Hopefully soon you will be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy.
Post a Comment