So, all is well for another week. I'm still feeling uneasy with the pregnancy, nervous. I wasn't going to do a weekly update this week but I'm trying to overcome my anxiety. So, here it goes, here's a photo off babycenter on what baby looks like now and below is what baby is up to!

Baby is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks.


10 comments:
I think, given how far you have come and how much you have gone through, there will always be a bit of nervousness during your pregnancy. Which is completely understandable, and "normal" (I know, people like us never get a true "normal," we have to be happy with the altered version of normal). We're here to hear each and every fear, every time you need to celebrate or vent!
So happy to hear your good news!
How amazing! 9w's is AWESOME! And such great numbers too ... whew!
Oh-so happy to see your cute pic. Look at all that little one of yours is up to this week!
Sorry to hear about the m/s, but so glad the b/w came back good today! That's just great!!
Great news about the progesterone! I am glad you can cut back on the patches too!
I am so glad you did a weekly update, though I understand your nerves.
Hope you are feeling ok. We need to catch up soon...
Just wanted to send some good wishes and thoughts your way.
So glad your progesterone has gone back up.
I can only imagine your anxiety and nervousness. Hopefully, the bloodwork(s) and ultrasound(s) are helping to allay some of your fears.
That's an amazing amount of activities taking place due to baby's growth spurt. Hope you're somewhat reassured.
wishing you all the best,
Anna
Yay for great numbers!! Check out what your little grape is up to!!!
Wonderful news!!!! What an amazing graphic!
I'm glad you updated because I get nervous when you DON'T post. Sounds like they've got you on the right meds now and hopefully you can start weaning off of them slowly but surely.
That's great that everything is progressing normally and that your hormone levels are back up. You're doing great! :)
great news!!! definitely keep updating! your "fans" want to see how the little peanut is doing!!
Post a Comment