1 week ago
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Ok, a tad freaked out...
I got my progesterone levels back from Monday. So, last Wednesday, my progesterone was 34.9. CCRM said to drop to 1/2cc on Saturday and Sunday and get them rechecked Monday. Well, since I had an ob appt, I figured, I'd just have it done there instead of at the other place I'd been doing it at. They told me that they'd have it same day, of course, it didn't come back until today and the estrogen is still pending. Well, my progesterone dropped to 12.1! Um, that's a big drop!!! She asked if I used a different lab, I told her yes. She didn't seem concerned one bit but just said, some girls, the placenta doesn't kick in until 12 weeks so we need you to go back to 1cc. Yes, I know that the placenta doesn't kick in sometimes until 12 weeks but how could the progesterone drop so much from just going on 1/2cc of progesterone for two days?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I don't have any experience, but that seems quite a difference in progesterone levels. Maybe because you had it done at a different lab, maybe that's why the difference. Are they going to re-test your progesterone? Hopefully, there is nothing to worry about. You've come a long way and you are doing great!
Hey, I hope the Progesterone levels go to the appropriate levels soon.
I think it's the different lab. If you're concerned you could go for another jab and retake it at the original lab just to be sure.
It does seem scary - but I'll bet everything is a-ok!
I'm sorry you are having to worry about this right now. I hope everything is just fine and it was a lab issue.
Thinking of you!
Gee, that sure was tempermental. At least the fix is easy. Sorry for your sore bum.
Post a Comment