1 week ago
Monday, December 1, 2008
Big Sigh of Relief
I was doing so well. The bleeding stopped and I was a little anxious but realizing it is normal. Then, I went onto the first trimester board on the bump. A girl posted she had spotted on Friday and went into her regular ob appt. She miscarried. Yeah, that sent my anxiety ski high. So, I called CCRM got a script and rushed over to the local RE. Everything is fine, measuring 6w6d and I'm 7w1d so right on target with heartbeat in the 140's! All is good for now. Thanks for everyone's comments and concerns, it really did help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
I'm glad to hear everything went well.
phew!
this time is so anxiety making, I'm glad to hear the peanut is doing well.
*phew* Knowing that the embies we put back were genetically perfect gave me a LOT of comfort / reassurance. A lot of early m/c's are due to genetic / chromosome problems and it wasn't a viable pregnancy in the first place. Since we had that covered, it was a non issue... that's also why we didn't do the NT scan or other early testing...
hang in there!
so glad everything is ok, and for the record i'm putting my guess out there that it's a boy!
Great news! Glad you have some peace of mind...
Excellent!! So happy that everything is right on track, but I know how stressful it is now, to be worried that something will go wrong, especially with spotting. I'm so happy you had the U/S and were able to put your mind at ease!!
Good! I'm glad you were able to get in to take a peek and get some comfort.
yay! I have been absent on reading your blog...but I'm still so very happy for you! congrats again!!!
Glad all is well. Congrats!
Thank god the bleeding has stopped. yay for an extra u/s
Whew, so glad everything is OK!
A big sigh of relief indeed. So glad you got to see for yourself that things were fine.
so happy to hear all went well! and all is ok!! phew what a relief isnt it!!!
I am going to exhale now . . . I have been quite worried about you and baby! I am so glad you got to get confirmation that all is well :o)
So glad to hear all is well!
*uuuu what a relief*
I can only imagine the deep anxiety you were experiencing. Glad you were able to relax a bit with getting the measurement and heartbeat-- ahhh!! 140's (me thinks it's a boy).
God Bless, and my thoughts and prayers for healthy and great gestation.
Best wishes,
Anna
Keep growing, baby!
hi! I found your blog! :-) Sooo happy to hear baby is doing well! keeping you in my prayers for an easy 8 months!
hugs-
rose (lovemymonkey)
Post a Comment