Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wonderful, spotting...

Seriously?! I don't need this after a drop in my levels. My cm was pink tinged and now I'm seeing blood. Of course, I did have the US on Monday and an exam but come on?! please stop, please go away. Of course, I'm at work, my boss doesn't know I'm pregnant, I already came in late to go to the PCP and leave early?!

CCRM just called me and the estrogen level is way above normal so I can stay on the new dosage for that!! So, that definitely makes me feel better. She felt that the spotting was definitely from the ultrasound and exam on Monday, to just take it easy. I feel better now knowing the estrogen is at a good level on the reduced meds. She tried to reassure me that the risk for miscarriage was greatly reduced at this point after seeing the hb on Monday. It helped a little, I guess...

10 comments:

Lisa said...

You poor dear! It's always something, isn't it? first a drop in levels and now bleeding? No wonder you are freaked out. But spotting really is normal in the first trimester, my nurse assured me over and over when I was bleeding. At least they are monitoring you closely and you heard a nice strong heartbeat. I'm sure it's nothing. And everything is A-OK. But man, does the worrying ever end?!

Anonymous said...

What a roller coaster... Take it easy, ok?

Linda said...

Your nurse is probably right, that the spotting is from the exam. Take it easy and I'm sure everything is fine. You're doing great!

Michele said...

Ugh!!! Pregnancy is one endless worry sometimes! BUT, the chances really are greatly reduced. I really bet all is ok. Im telling you though--if you are worried go in and see the doc. I almost demanded an u/s on so many occasions. Who cares what they think! Oh and rent a doppler if you can--the BEST purchase to date was that doppler. I used it up until i delivered...no joke.

Emily said...

I am sorry. I can't imagine how nerve wracking this must be... Good wishes, good vibes and hugs coming your way!

Jill said...

Take care of yourself and keep looking at those beautiful u/s pics from Monday! Your baby is just fine!!!

charla & barry said...

Ugh. I'm sorry this has been so stressful for you. I hope things settle down soon so you can enjoy this pregnancy!!!

Ms. J said...

I know I can't do much for you . . . but I did just pray for you and hubby and the baby.

Josée Martens said...

I can totally hear your fear and frustration in this post. I know you want to just be able to relax after all this IF crap and before the baby comes. I am wishing you an uneventful holiday and no spotting!

Anonymous said...

Uuuuu... your post made me all nervous and anxious.
I'll hang on to what your nurse said though.
Praying and trusting all is well.

Best wishes,
Anna