


I had my initial OB appt today being my gyn no longer delivers, have I mentioned how sad I am about that?? Anyways, everything looked good, measuring 8w3d, right on target! She got a history and did the US and exam. I liked her very much, seems nice. She is referring me out to a pulmonologist being I am having such a hard time with my asthma since being pregnant. I didn't even have to ask, before I said anything, she said off you go! I got tons of blood taken for all kinds of stuff, tsh, hiv, etc. It was pretty uneventful, the way we like it!
I do have to apologize for my lack of responding on everyone's blogs. I really haven't been feeling well and just trying to get through each day. Forgive me!!!


13 comments:
I love the new pics! Yay for your little one!!
It sounds like your new doc is pretty cool. That's great!
Ooooh, I love the pics!
Wow! Looks like a baby might be in there! How'd that happen? ;-) Sorry you're feeling crappy... no assvice, just sympathy. It sucks.
awww it looks like a little baby already! very exciting. glad everything is going well! you'll feel much better in just a few weeks!
Pretty pics for sure!
Who knew something so abstract can look completely beautiful:)
My Gyn no longer delivers either. It is really too bad because I am positive she is great at it.
Thanks for sharing your photos of your little one.
So sorry though to hear of your asthma flaring. Hope you'll be able to get some relief pronto!
Uneventful updates are the absolute best!
Take care and best of health.
Anna
I hereby crown you the UltraSound Queen!!!
How lucky have you been to have 3 sneak peeks?
Thanks for sharing - beautiful!
Sorry you aren't feeling well.
I love your pics! Everday is a milestone....hope you feel better! A hint of advice, Preggie Pops slowly became my bff in the 1st trimester.
SO CUTE! I hope you're starting to feel better...
Baby looks beautiful!
Oh, Christi, look, there's a baby in there!!!!!!
love these pics - you can really see that it is a baby!
Post a Comment