Friday, January 9, 2009

I GRADUATED!!!

I'm finally done with the RE. My nurse got me all teary eyed. She is the best. She said, I'm not quite off the hook and that I owe pictures! LOL, I got scared for a minute.

I'm overdo on updates and I do have so many which I will try to do soon!! I'm just thrilled that I finally officially only have one doctor!

16 comments:

FSUSammy said...

YAYYYYYYY! I'm so happy for you Christi! If all they want is pictures then that's easy. Yay for hitting a HUGE milestone!

Polly Gamwich said...

Congrats!!

Denise said...

Happy graduation! It is a great milestone!

Anonymous said...

Graduations are exciting!
Many congratulations!-

Hope your 2nd trimester affords some peace of mind, and you can enjoy the journey (as much as one can).

Many Blessings,
Anna

Emily said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful day for you! Happy Graduation Day! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!!

Michele said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great news! Congratulations!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

ba babababa baaaa - um, that is the graduation march if you could not figure it out.

Yay for graduation!

Jill said...

HAPPY GRADUATION!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, Christi, that is just wonderful!!! Congrats!

Jeanne said...

Christi,

Congratulations!!

Jeanne

Josée Martens said...

Congratulations! it is a big step indeed!

Sue said...

That is wonderful! congratulations Christi!

DAVs said...

You're living the dream!

Jackie said...

Great news! Congrats.