That's what I'm feeling right now. I'm very anxious for my consult tomorrow and not sure why but afraid. Plus, I have a overdue dental appt this afternoon which I am absolutely dreading!!! I hate the dentist. Also, I never get good news from REs, NEVER. Each visit brings a little more bad news. Honestly, just give it to me ALL now! So, we can deal and move on. It's like continuing to beat a dead horse.
So, tomorrow night at 7:30PM, my DH and I will speak with Dr. Schoolcraft at CCRM! Hopefully, he will have something nice/positive to say. I have a feeling that he'll just say come on over and let's see what we have going on. I don't anticipate that he'll give me any insight but that it'll be a step in the direction of figuring out once and for all what is going on.
I feel EXTREMELY unprepared for this consult. The one question that I have which isn't even my idea is could the lab be the reason why all my embryos are not making it to freeze? or maybe my protocol? In addition, how could I freeze 4 perfect blasts and then have only 1 perfect after the thaw. If anyone has any other ideas for questions, I would really appreciate it. I'm feeling overwhelmed and it's making me brain dead. Thanks!!
1 day ago


4 comments:
I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow. I hope you get some answers.
No advice - just wishing you luck!!!!
Good luck with your consult! I hope this doctor can give you some answers and help you make your dream of having a baby come true!
I will be thinking of you and sending my very best wishes tonight.I hope they have good answers for you.
Post a Comment