Well, I guess I could but I'd lose my money! :P I just booked a flight to Denver for our one day work-up. We booked the hotel last night and we will do the car tonight since we have flight information. I'm wondering when this is all going to sink in. Really? I'm going to Denver to possibly do IVF? As if cycling locally wasn't stressful enough... But, we want and need answers that we aren't getting from the local doctor. So, we're off in a few weeks!
In a way, I'm actually quite excited as well! We've NEVER been to Denver and we probably never would have gone there. And, it really does sound beautiful. We'll arrive mid-day two days before so we'll have a day to really check the city out. I'm looking forward to that part.
If we are fortunate to conceive a child cycling in Denver, boy oh boy, we will have the most interesting story for our child(ren)! IVF is interesting enough, right? Well, we went to Denver to do it!
Also, BP3, thanks for your comment! I would love to hear more about CCRM if you don't mind sharing....
1 week ago


16 comments:
So exciting to be moving forward!! I hope CCRM has the answers you're looking for!
Wooo-hooo! Denver here you come! I love the Disney idea btw! We are so doing it:)
Be sure to email me before you go. I know it's not a vacation but I can recommend some restaurants and places to visit.
That does sound exciting! I hope Denver is a lucky city for you!
Yay! Sounds like you guys are moving ahead quickly!! How exciting! Wishing you lots and lots of luck!!
It's so exciting that you have a plan and will get to enjoy Denver while you're cycling. I've heard great things about CCRM!
Glad I discovered your blog. (Thank you Stirrup Queens!)
I just started blogging yesterday (just in time for NaComLeavMo!), so please stop by and say hello if you get a chance. :)
http://lupuspie.blogspot.com
How exciting! Hoping that the CCRM will be it for you! Really, really happy for you and will keep clicking too!!
Hey Girl! Saw your comment on the nest...thanks :) I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog. I am so happy that you have found a good doctor!!!! Enjoy Denver...I have been there once and loved it. Colorado is a beautiful state.
I wish you lots of luck with your new RE/clinic. I switched RE's in April after being with mine for almost 1 1/2 years, and it was the best decision I could have made. I have a ton more faith in my new RE. I'll be checking back (well, between here and the TTTC board) on your progress at the new RE!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm lovin NaComLeavMo, but I hope I can keep up!
I was in the middle of leaving a really long comment about CCRM and Dr. S when blogger died on me. Email me a dbablin at yahoo dot com and I can try to answer any questions you have and give you some details on our experience!
Oh Wonderful!!! Hope everything works out for you guys. It is an exciting and nerve wrecking experience all rolled into one.
Wishing you lots of luck at CCRM. My money and my embies go there...
Sounds like this new Dr. is a great one. I don't know much about the process you are going through, but I truly hope that everything goes great in Denver! I'll be thinking about you guys.
...via NCLM
Sounds wonderful! Wishing you lots of luck.
GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for coming to see me.
Yep - each one of my dh's sperm tails are deformed and cannot swim. They'd never have got into one of my eggs without ICSI. The heads are ok - as my bump demonstrates!
Keep at it - nothing is impossible.
Thanks for coming to see me
PPx
Post a Comment