Thank you to everyone who reads my blog !!!
I have this fear about all that are reading/visiting my blog. I guess because I've seen people get comments left that were, well, not nice. I understand that infertility can be controversial, everyone is different and I understand that everyone makes their own choices. I'm just hoping that I won't get comments that will be frustrating or rude, this journey is frustrating enough as it is.
So, I'm going to take the next few blogs to write about some things that people have done for me that I'm super thankful for, they may or may not realize it but it meant so much. Let's face it, this whole waiting on test results thing is BORING! I can't write much about it, we're waiting, that bout sums it up and it bores me nevermind you. So, that's what is coming next... :) It'll help to kill some time until the consult, that'll be interesting to write/read about!!
1 week ago


1 comment:
Warming up so long for Nacomleavemo...yes, the south of africa is represented! Would you believe! Best of luck with the waiting...maybe one day IVF will become so advanced that they can take the sting out of the wait as well, in the meantime we're the guinypigs...but then again, all good things are worth waiting for!
Post a Comment