Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a week!

I really don't have much to say infertility/IVF wise but I just feel the need to blog. This has been a horrible week. Work has been crazy and not like busy but annoying. Lately, there have been so many issues thanks to the wonderful housing market. I'm so glad it is Thursday but I feel like it should be Friday.

I'm exhausted and ready for the weekend. I plan to relax and do some stuff around the house. I have felt the need to do some spring cleaning for weeks now but I haven't had the time. I hope that my dh is in the mood to do some spring cleaning because I could certainly use some help. I'd just like to get rid of stuff that is going unused. I've listed a few things on craiglist and if that doesn't work, I guess we'll try Ebay! Otherwise, off to goodwill it goes!!!

Alright, well, like I said, there really isn't much to say. My consult isn't for two weeks and we still haven't gotten the results of the testing back yet. It'll be 3 weeks next week so maybe we'll give them a call or live in denial a little bit longer...

ok, five things I'm thankful for...
1-It's Thursday and the day is almost over!
2-My niece and nephew, they spent the weekend with us last weekend and we had tons of fun!
3-the gorgeous weather we're having right now in Florida, although, we could use some rain!
4-having a job - while it's driving me crazy, I still have one and it's a regular paycheck
5-one of my coworkers, she is great to get advice from, she's very wise!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry you had a crazy week. Sounds like a great plan for the weekend. Spring cleaning always makes me feel good and refreshed! Glad to see your 5 things making an appearance!

Jill said...

I like your 5 thankful things! And ditto on the busy week! ARGH! Glad it's the weekend!

Jill said...

Hey--I'll also post the answer your triple stripe uterine lining question over here:

I didn't know what a triple stripe was either until I googled it! Apparently it is an indicator of good estradiol response. It associated with higher pregnancy outcomes in IVF-ET cycles than non-triple stripe linings. It is perhaps a better indicator of endometrium readiness than the actual thickness of the lining which we hear a lot about. Again, I had this last time and you know the outcome. But, I guess it's still good that I have it?

P.S. Hope the cleaning is going well!

Kristen said...

How funny both of our blog titles were the same this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. After my crazy week I now have a cold! Go figure!!!! So I'm at home resting.