Seriously, has time stopped or something?? Whenever you are waiting for something, time slows, I am positive! June 9th seems like an eternity away. I know it's really not that long from now but I've been waiting enough already! It just seems like it's taking FOREVER to get here. And, all this waiting makes for VERY BORING blogging. Our plans are all set for Denver, flights, hotel, car, etc... And, we have plans to meet up with one of the nesties that I've been talking to for a long time. Atleast a year, I guess!
In other events, NaComLeavMo is much harder than I expected. Although, I am very excited that I'm getting more comments. I thought I would just go to the list, pick 5 and comment. It's soooo much easier said than done. There are some blogs that I don't know what to say or feel comfortable. On a positive note, I have come across some really helpful blogs. I found one girl who is having twins from CCRM! HOORAY! She knows a ton of other girls going to CCRM if I need to talk to more. I also met a girl who had 100% abnormal sperm and yes, she's pregnant!!
oh, and speaking of 100% abnormal sperm, we still have NO results from the test we were having done. For those just tuning in, my RE thinks that dh's sperm are lacking the appropriate chromosomes. So, he sent samples for some testing at a clinic in DC. Several weeks is what we were told, honestly, I lost track, it's been 6-7 weeks now.
Anyone wanna place bets when I'll hear from him???
Mamasoon - thank you for commeting on my blog! I have no way to link back to you, do you have a blog or email? would be nice to have someone who is also goign to CCRM to chat with...
1 week ago


11 comments:
Time will fly by and befor eyou know it, you will be there!
(Happycouple)
Just wanted to say hi, I'll check out more of your blog when I'm not on my handheld, but saw that you're going to CCRM. Best of luck.
I hope June 9th comes fast for you!
I know it seems like forever when you are waiting for a certain day.
I have 2 more days, 5-31, to preg test....hardest 2 weeks of my life actually and this the 5th IVF!!! But this time has been tough.
I totally get what you are saying about not being comfortable leaving comments. I have been an happy lurker on many blogs, including yours for some time now. I just didn't feel right commenting. It's kinda nice to "come out of the closet."
Here through NaComLeavMo. I agree with you that it is hard sometimes. There are many blogs I go to and have nothing to say, and wouldn't feel comfortable leaving comments. I was hoping to comment on everyone but I don't think I can.
Wishing that time flies for you and everything goes well in Denver.
12 more days! Good luck to you! Like I said before, I'll be there the friday before you!
Weird... June 9th is my surgery. And it seems like it's flying by. It's crazy how something you're NOT looking forward to something it just seems to "pop up" & when you ARE looking forward to something it drags on!
Maybe you can call & bug the lab about the results from the SA? That sounds like WAY TOO LONG to wait!
You've been tagged, dear!
Good Luck and hope all goes well!
I agree completely with having trouble commenting on some blogs. I go through the list and feel totally out of place on some.
We are just starting our 2nd IVF and are considering going to CCRM if this one fails too. I'd love to follow your experience along.
Best of luck and hoping the 9th comes quickly for you!
Holla from another nestie! Also doing the nclm!
Happy blogging!!!
Post a Comment