through infertility, pregnancy and life with a baby, 3 IVFs including one at CCRM with CGH testing which brought us our sweet baby girl. Now, our journey to baby #2 continues at CCRM!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I just realized my ticker moved forward!!!
My ticker at the bottom with the baby moved into the last slot! YAY!!
Not sure if I will see another post before your little girl arrives, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck for a quick, painless and health delivery. I am completely jealous that you will get to meet your little one soon. Take care and goodluck:)
2 comments:
Not sure if I will see another post before your little girl arrives, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck for a quick, painless and health delivery. I am completely jealous that you will get to meet your little one soon. Take care and goodluck:)
you're almost there!!! so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment