Monday, June 29, 2009

Waving my white flag...

throwing in the towel! I'm done. My back is killing me, I was up every hour last night, got no sleep, so, that's it! I told my boss this morning that Thursday will be my last day in the office. I need to get some rest and I don't want to do it anymore. So, this is my last week in the office. I'll still be doing payroll from home which is every other week.

I had my weekly OB appt this morning and met a new doctor who I LOVED!!! She was great. My BP was 134/90 so they were a bit concerned. She did an exam and I was 1/2 cm and she said the baby was low. So, while I had hoped for more, it was better than nothing. She did also note that I have a narrow arch. She said it was something to keep in mind if I seem to labor and not make any progress. It could be that the baby won't fit. Of course, you never know but she was letting me know.
Since I have protein in my urine already, any abnormal bp gets them concerned. They rechecked before I left and it did go down so she was happy with that.

I have my NST/BPP on Wednesday and my next OB appt on July 8th.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm so happy that Thursday is your last day at work. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! I hope your b/p stays good and that your last few days go quickly!!!!!