We met one of the rotating doctors at this appointment, Dr. Arcelin. While I didn't hate him, I certainly didn't love him. So, all my bloodwork results were in along with my jug o' pee. My jug o' pee showed that I am definitely spilling protein into my urine, peachy. He said it was a substantial amout and enough that I get to repeat it again this weekend! They want me doing it weekly to monitor the amount. He said that this alone could cause an early eviction. All of my bloodwork is in normal range so they aren't quite sure what's going on. They are clearly watching things closely as they believe preeclampsia is developing. He said that I may need to start doing biophysical profiles each week, maybe twice a week to make sure the baby isn't in distress. He also did the group b strep test.
So, that about sums it up. I have my NST tomorrow at the Peri so we'll see what he thinks about all this as well. I have my next appt with my regular OB on Wednesday. I'm anxious to hear her opinion on all this and see how my next jug o' pee collection goes!
1 day ago


1 comment:
Ugh, sorry about the jug-o-pee fun. :( I hope you can hold out a few more weeks!
Post a Comment