Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doctor Appt at 36 weeks 4 days...

Well, good news and bad news, the good news is no more jug of pee!!! thank god, I'm not sleeping well as it is and to have to pee several times during the night into a basin and pour that into a jug was getting OLD!!! Bad news is that I am still spilling protein into my urine which means weekly NSTs and Biophysical Profiles for me. If it were at my ob's office, I don't think I'd mind so much but it's at the Peri. I really don't like the Peri at all. It's not even worth getting into. My bp was still normal at my appt so that's good news.

I have my next NST tomorrow and the first biophysical profile. I really felt last weeks NST was a complete waste of time so we'll see if this is of any use at all! gotta follow doctor's orders right?

Ironically, my husband saw his doctor for his annual and he's spilling protein as well, not sure if I mentioned that in an early post. The doctor ordered the jug for him as well along w an ultrasound of his kidneys. Oddly enough, the tech could only find one?! um, ok. So, he's having a cat scan tomorrow, praying they see two!! It would just be amazing after 36 years to find out he only has ONE kidney!

2 comments:

Melaniejh1016 said...

Well, at least you only have a few more weeks left, and you get to have weekly U/S, even if you don't like the peri! That would be very odd to find out he only had 1 kidney. I had something sorta similar happen, just with a different body part. I don't have any tonsils. Never had them removed, they just aren't there! I found out when I was in college.

Denise said...

Okay, so I'm having trouble keeping track of all the blogs I read that have gone private recently. Any chance you would consider doing a separate update blog to link to this one so that we can use feed readers to notify us of a new post? I know it's a pain, but I got used to doing it fairly quickly.

Can't believe you are already at 36 weeks! Hope the protein issues get under control for both you and hubby.