Well, I figured, I have at most 3 weeks left in this pregnancy which means 3 NSTs and BPPs. They want to do them weekly since I'm still spilling protein into the urine but have normal blood pressure. If there are any signs that the baby is in distress, they'll induce me and out she will come! But, for today, everything looked good and I had a great US tech! I wish I could request her everytime, she was super nice, way beyond nice. She gave me 8 - 3D ultrasound pictures!! I am so sad my husband missed it. I figured it would be quick as usual but she said she wasn't too busy. We got a great one of the foot and the others are of her face. I will scan them this weekend and post the best ones. It was really awesome too because you could see the vernix floating around in the fluid. It looked like a snow globe! poor baby, sounds so icky in there... I keep telling her she is more than welcome to come out and play now.
The NST went well also. The Peri said that I am having contractions but nothing regular which I already knew. I've been feeling them so it wasn't really a shock. I see a rotating OB on Monday since my primary OB is on call. Then, back for my next NST and BPP on Wednesday!
1 week ago


1 comment:
You are SOOOO Close--so exciting!! Enjoy this quiet time, alone time with your man and of course the sleep. Pretty soon your beautiful girl will change all that for a little bit--for the better of course!!!
Post a Comment