Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cate's Going Home Outfit

Yesterday, my dh and I headed to the mall but one a bit further from home since they have a Pottery Barn Kids and some other stores that we don't have at our local mall. We went to look at rugs at Pottery Barn kids but couldn't decide on one. Then, we went to a few other stores to see if we could find a outfit for Cate to come home in. They have a Janie and Jack which I love! The store is expensive but this outfit is for a special occasion and it was on sale! Yeah, she'll probably spit up on it but oh well.

I have to admit, walking the mall was a bit difficult, we sat 3 or 4 times and I used the restroom several times as well.

So, low and behold, here it is!






6 comments:

Jill said...

That is too cute for words!!! Sooo adorable!

Gena L said...

adorable! Don't forget an outfit for the newborn pic in the hospital (if you haven't already chosen one)! So happy for you!

Kristen said...

It is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Kate said...

So cute! She will look perfect for her trip home.

Dulcie said...

This outfit is adorable but I'm partial to pink...

Jill said...

That is sooo cute! Love the outfit. She will be camera-ready for her going home event now. :-)