through infertility, pregnancy and life with a baby, 3 IVFs including one at CCRM with CGH testing which brought us our sweet baby girl. Now, our journey to baby #2 continues at CCRM!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Belly Picture?
This weekend was my godaughter/niece's first holy communion. I think this is the first picture I've had taken since I've been pregnant. I really should have gotten a side photo taken but I didn't. So, this is all I've got to show as far as a belly picture goes. My shirt is pretty baggy so you really can't even tell that there's a belly there...
You look great! It is getting really close! and your neice is so pretty! I just read back over your FET/CGH story since I am getting all geared up and getting nervous. Its fun to see how other people made it through with flying colors:-)
5 comments:
You look great! It is getting really close! and your neice is so pretty! I just read back over your FET/CGH story since I am getting all geared up and getting nervous. Its fun to see how other people made it through with flying colors:-)
A) I think you're beautiful!
B) I went to 2 communions over the last two weeks and it's nice to see your niece in a sweet little girl dress!
You look great! Hooray for a pic! Love how you guys coordinate...
FINALLY a picture! :-) You look GREAT! How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you!!!!
Finally a belly pic!:) You look great! And your niece is adorable.
Post a Comment