1 week ago
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Tell me what you think!
My husband and I had an extremely busy weekend! On Saturday morning, I headed to BRU to pick up a bunch of things for the baby. I've been feeling a bit stressed which I know is normal but preparing is helping me feel better so that's what I'm focusing on. Once my husband got home from work, we headed to look for a new fridge and other misc stuff. In the evening, we spent some time in the nursery, hanging her mobile (see picture below) and letters which leads me to my question. We're trying to decide on whether to put bows on each letter, none of the letters or every other one? Here's a few pictures, let me know what you think!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I like the bows! I think on every one, or every other one would look nice!
I like the bows too... but either way they are really cute letters. By the way, I love the pink and yellow of the nursery.
I like the bows, too. I think every other one would be good, but every one would be too much. They look great!
I think I like the boys as well!! Oh--and take more belly pics for your own memory book!!! and then post some more :)
Hmm...I like the bows, but think they could be too much. I would either do every other one or not at all. I'm kinda a less is more person though, so may not be the best person to ask! Love the letters and ribbons-so cute!
I like every other one. I think every one would be too much.
On a side note, I hate that google reader doesn't work with private blogs. Are you going to post on Facebook when Caitlin is born so I remember to check your blog?!
The letters look beautiful!! I like the bows. :)
Post a Comment