Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have decided that I'm going to go private on my blog...

I've posted some pictures lately and it's made me realize that I probably will continue to post more especially when the baby is born. I feel so strange not knowing who is viewing these pictures and information. If you'd like to continue reading my blog, please leave a comment with your info and how we know each other (blog world, bump, real life, etc.) and I will add you to my list. Of course, I won't publish the comments so no one needs to worry about having their info posted either.

Thanks!

6 comments:

JJ said...

Hey Christi, I'm annisca from the IVFC "waiting" thread. I've been a lurker on your blog but would love to continue to follow you :-).

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Karen and I have been reading your blog for a really long time. I bumped into your blog through Jill. I too have struggled w/IVF and have just received news of a donor as we moved forward with DE.

I would like to be added to your list

Dulcie said...

Hello,

I only know you through the bump and your blog. You've been an inspiration to me and I've followed your journey to finally be blessed with a daughter. My husband & I have been trying for more than a year to get pregnant and are about to take the next step, although I should have done it months ago being that I'm 37, I'm just nervous I'll get diagnosis that will give me less hope. I'd love to continue to follow your journey through your blog as well as the bump.

Thanks,
Dulcie

Lisa said...

OK, dear, you know I want to keep reading!

Melaniejh1016 said...

please add me! you know who i am ;-)

Denise said...

Would love to keep following when you go private. I think you have my email already, but if not you can find it on my facebook page. Hope you are feeling decent these days. Not too much longer to go!!