Monday, March 2, 2009

We have Paint!!

My husband took off a few days this week to start tackling the nursery. On Saturday and Sunday, we picked out paint, got crown molding and the chair rail along with some other misc. things. Here are a few not so good photos of the room before although we had already cleared it out.





And, here are the after photos. Of course, it's only the beginning since the floors are ripped out and the closet is also gone. Tomorrow, my BIL is coming over to install crown molding and the chair rail. Then, this weekend, the hubby will start installing the floors and put the closet back together!



8 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the colors!!! Can't wait to see it progress, and of course, to see Caitlin in her bedroom!!!!

Josée Martens said...

Congrats on having a girlie girl!!! And I love the paint colors. Very pretty!

Emily said...

Very nice! Tom has been a busy bee! I can't wait to see it all come together :)

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the colors you picked out. So much better than the all pink I did for Sophie and Hannah's room. I can already tell it's going to be a beautiful nursery!

Sue said...

What a happy looking room! I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Michele said...

I love it!! Yay!!!!!!

Jill said...

Love the progress so far! So exciting!! It will be a beautiful nursery-can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Linda said...

The color of the walls in your "before" picture is exactly the same color that I have on all of my walls. lol Your nursery is looking like a very cheerful room. I bet you can't wait for your little girl to arrive! How exciting!