Monday, March 16, 2009

We have Crown Molding and a Chair Rail!

My BIL wasn't able to make it on Friday so we hired someone to install it. We had been looking so we'd have a back up plan and the guy who came on Saturday was too good to resist! We had gotten some really high bids which was why we were holding off but this guy had a great rate!! I'm still in shock. Here are a few pics:





My DH will be installing the Pergo and closet this weekend so it should start to look more like a room soon. If things go well, I'm hoping to even get the crib assembled and in the room this weekend too! Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Evelyn said...

Looks very nice and professional.

Sue said...

It looks great! Oh, and good thing you didn't do the crown molding- DH and I did that a couple of years ago - it is the biggest pain. I mean it. Probably one of the hardest projects we've done was trying to match those corners -we were actually fighting by the end of it (and I do recall laughing at the sales guy at Lowes who told us how hard crown molding is to put in and telling us to hire someone, lol). BUT- the end product is worth it! Beautiful nursery!

Emily said...

Beautiful!!! It is so fun watching it all come together! Enjoy!

Jill said...

It looks awesome! It is coming together so well!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous!

Kristen said...

Soooo pretty! :-) What a beautiful room!!!!

Melaniejh1016 said...

looks great, Christi!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful!

Denise said...

I love the yellow and pink combo!

Jennifer said...

Hey, have you had any luck finding a glider?

Jill said...

It looks really great! I love your progress!! Each little thing means a lot, doesn't it?! Good luck over the upcoming weekend!