Monday, March 23, 2009

Updated Room Pictures!

Well, DH and I had a super busy weekend!! He worked on the window valance and closet on Saturday while I tried doing some shopping at BRU, no luck though on my part. On Sunday morning, he set up the crib and dresser. After, we headed to the mall to order our rocker from LazyBoy! It is being delivered on Saturday. Then, we hit Target and bought a bunch of bedding/room type stuff. We decided to use the mix and match stuff from Target by Circo. We also bought a rug there but it's a little smaller than I'd like so I am going to see if I find anything else. Now, onto decorating and organizing!

My husband is very proud of his handy work, he just goes in the room and hangs in there doing nothing but looking around, so funny and cute. I absolutely love how it's turned out and can't wait to put those little touches on the room.

Here are a few updated photos!



8 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely adorable! It is coming together beautifully!

Emily said...

It's really a nursery! You must be so very excited! I love it!

Jill said...

Your nursery looks fantastic! Tom is quite the handy man!! And I need a LazyBoy pic emailed to me PLEASE. Little Caitlin is going to love her room!!!

Evelyn said...

I love what you've done with the nursery. It is so beautiful and I only hope that once we have a little one that we can make their room just as wonderful as you have done for yours. It looks amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

The nursery is just beautiful. Totally love the colors and furnishing--such a wonderful combination.

Best wishes,
Anna

Lisa said...

Aw, Christi, it looks beautiful!!

Melaniejh1016 said...

looks great! i think we may have the same furniture!

Jess and James said...

This room looks awesome!!! You are so prepared already!