Until then, we have been looking at gliders and trying to get that ordered. We have plans on Saturday to look at some more so that decision is almost done.
But for now, we've chosen the bedding and furniture.


I've been getting a few requests for belly pics as well. I've been in regular clothes up until this week so maybe soon. As of my last appt, I was only up 1.5 pounds. I lost 3 in the first trimester and just gained 4.5 pounds in the 2nd so you really can't tell. I promise once there's something to see that I'll take some but for now, there really isn't.
Hopefully, in a few days, I'll have pictures to show of the floors installed!


3 comments:
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE the furniture and bedding! Can't wait to see it all come together!
Oh, the bedding is sooo pretty!!
Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the end result! I can tell it's going to be a nursery fit for a princess!
Post a Comment