Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Surprise! We have floors!

My husband is a nut! A good one though! He's a store manager for Walgreens, a 24 hour one. He works M-F, 8-6. But, the girl who works the overnight shift called in sick. So, the night manager stayed til 5am and my husband went in early. So, being he went in so early, he left early. I had an appt with my therapist so I didn't get home til 730PM. When I talked to him on the phone, I kinda thought to ask if he was going to do the floors but I thought no, I don't want him to feel pressured to do it. I figured he was exhausted. So, I get home and I notice all the Pergo boxes by the trash in the garage and when I walked in, all the boxes were out of the dining room. So, I asked him where'd all those boxes go? Sure enough, he did the floors this afternoon!! They are about 95% done, a few more rows and then the moldings. Here's how far my wonderful husband got after working so hard and getting up so early today....




9 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

love it, looks great!

Melaniejh1016 said...

sweet!!! looks awesome!

Michele said...

Wow--so so pretty!!

Sue said...

Wow! he really worked! They look great!

Emily said...

He is awesome! They look so good - it is really coming together!

Kristen said...

It is making the room look even more beautiful! How sweet T is!!!

Jill said...

Oh-they look really good, C!! I'm so proud of Tom-what a good hubby!!

Evelyn said...

The room looks so beautiful now and the floors are amazing.

Wishing 4 One said...

they look awesome! I love 'wood' floors! What a guy....