The rocker just arrived!! I absolutely love it, fit in the room much better than I thought it would. It's so nice having another thing off the list! Now, I just need my hubby to put a tv in there for me to watch so I can recline with my feet up before the baby arrives.
1 day ago


10 comments:
Looks comfortable and the room looks so nice.
Caitlin Eve (hope I spelled that right!) is going to have such a cute room. I can't wait to see it all finished.
Congratulations on everything...having a little girl is so exciting!
Oh, I like the rocker, by the way!
Looks great! I see many cozy, sleepy, snuggly moments in that rocker!
Hey, nice chair! Looks extremely comfy. :)
Just went through and looked at all her room pics! Just beautiful! I am such a sucker for all things pink : )
That rocker is FANTABULOUS! And yes, get thee a t.v. in there pronto! (tell your hubby you are "breakin' in the chair," hee hee.
Ohh - so comfy! I'll have to show it to Shelby when we're ready to pick one up.
The nursery looks fantastic! The chair looks sooo comfortable :-)
the room looks great!! and love that rocker!!! how comfy!!! :)
Post a Comment