On Wednesday, we had an appointment with the Peri. One advantage to having a fibroid is that we get ultrasounds every 6 weeks to make sure there is reasonable growth of the fibroid and that it's not causing any issues. Fortunately, it hasn't grown much and they don't anticipate it will ever be a problem but they are being cautious which is great! So, at the US, we got to see her kidneys, her heart, stomach, head, etc. It's really hard for me to tell what we're seeing but the heart was very clear. You could clearly see all 4 chambers of the heart and watch them pumping. It was amazing and the tech said Caitlin could be a model for hearts!
We got three pictures but all of the same thing, her face! It's pretty blurry but nonetheless, her first headshot! :)

The doctor said everything looks good and she is weighting 2 pounds 6 ounces!
Last night, my hubby and I also put up some flower and butterfly decals on the walls in her room. Here are a few pictures of that!


That's about everything!
11 comments:
What a sweet little face! The nursery looks wonderful!
Love that little face! Nursery looks fantastic and the new layout is cute!
What a precious little girl! I'm happy everything is going smooth - and that is GREAT that you get extra u/s!!! The nursery looks beautiful.
She's a model - you know what I mean! And she does her little walk on the catwalk! What great news about the heart chambers - and the pic is great!
Great progress on the nursery!
So exciting! I love the room!
Such good news that the fibroid isn't growing much and won't be an issue.
Love the decor, and how nice on the weigh in- almost 3 lbs.
Glad everything looks good, especially the model heart :o).
Best wishes,
Anna
What a sweet face Caitlin has! The nursery is looking better and better each time I see a picture of it! Keep 'em coming! :-)
I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! The nursery looks great and she is such a little cutie already :-) Can you believe we're down to 90 days?! Time is FLYING!
I can't believe how far along you are now. It seems like yesterday you were going to CCRM. I am so glad that everything is progressing very well!
I just love looking at Caitlin's little face. Such a sweet girl already! Your nursery looks so good. I can only hope mine is half as good. Right now, it's still zero percent seeing that we haven't even started. Argh. So much to do and running out of time.
The nursery looks great. How wonderful that you get all the extra ultrasounds. That was one of the things I liked about going to a peri...extra ultrasounds. I love the new picture. It's amazing what you get to see. I'm glad Caitlin is doing well.
Post a Comment