Friday, March 28, 2008

Some sort of good news...

I keep thinking that we are just going through a bad patch. Things are good for awhile and things are bad for awhile. This just happens to be are time where things are bad. I keep thinking that something good has to happen. And, once it does, things will change. Honestly, I want to move. I feel like if we left here and moved, things couldn't happen to be better. We both don't like our jobs here so why not?! But, I know the answer is not to run. My family is here and I'd be miserable without my mother. But, the good news is that T's pharmacy inventory yesterday was much better than last year. The former manager didn't have things organized and it appeared that $200k of inventory was gone. This inventory showed it up over $100k. So, while it's still down, it's not as bad so that should help with the annual bonus which will in turn go to IVF cycles. Last year's bonus along with a loan is how we paid for the shared risk program. This bonus won't be enough for all that but it's more than expected...

I'm really not feeling good today, my neck and arms are hurting. My hormones and progesterone must have returned to normal cause I'm feeling those aches and pains again. It's frustrating.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Take each ray of sunshine and keep positive! I'm sorry your body is hurting. Yucky IVF meds suck, even months after not being in the body!!!!

Gena L said...

Been thinking about you lately...I hope all is well. I'm here for you if you need anything. {{hugs}}

Gena

Emily said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Ok, so moving is out, but are there any there any other ways to work in some new beginnings? New hobby? Job hunt? A new puppy?!? I don't know just throwin' stuff out there! Really, just letting you know I am thinking about you! HUGS!

Jill said...

Sounds like Emily has some great ideas! I'll throw in a few--eat sushi (if you like it) and lots of soft cheeses (my fave is feta). Drink an adult beverage (my fave is wine) and have all the caffeine you want. These things have helped me over the last couple of weeks.

I do hope you feel better soon. ((big hugs to you!))