We have embryos! Thank god, I was going literally crazy. I finally decided to lay down and rest. I know time always goes much faster when you are sleeping. So, we had 4 that were not mature. Out of the 11, 9 fertilized with ICSI. This is wonderful news! Last time, we had 4 out of the 26 that were not mature. But, out of those 22, 14 fertilized and if you do the math that's 63%. So, our fertilization rate is up. As of now, they have me down as a 5 day transfer since there are 9 that they are watching. We will see tomorrow how they are dividing and if they are framenting. What a relief! Now, I can rest for the remainder of today.
It's great that we may go to day 5 BUT I just want my embryos back in me!!!!
1 week ago


1 comment:
I am SO excited for you and Tom!!!!
~*~*~*KEEP GROWING EMBRYOS~*~*~*
Post a Comment