Thursday, March 13, 2008

OMG, We did IVF!

Yes, I just had one of those moments. Even after a cancelled fresh after ER, a FET and another fresh, I still think, holy crap, we're doing IVF. I really can't believe that I did it. I hate needles, doctors, all that. I remember before we moved to Florida, a doctor had to chase me around her office to give me a shot. Now, I'm being hit with 22 gauge needles. These are long, big and thick! It's used for the progesterone in oil which well, is thick and HURTS !


I'm really trying here, really hard to focus at work. But, let's face it! It's nearly impossible. All I can think about it whether or not, this IVF worked. One minute, I'm like, we had two 8 cell embies, grade 2, why wouldn't it? Then, I'm like, well, sometimes, it just doesn't for NO reason! But, for now, I'm handling the wait well, I have had two meltdowns this week but I'm done until Monday. Unless, of course, I bleed, that will end me over the edge. NO BLEEDING! Please! none!!!

3 comments:

FSUSammy said...

Yup you did IVF girl! Positive thoughts...you will not bleed you will not bleed.

Kristen said...

~*~*~*~*~*~*NO BLEEDING ALLOWED!!!~*~*~*~*~*~*

(sending all the positive vibes your way I can...and no more meltdowns!!!!)

:-)

Emily said...

Monday is right around the corner now! I have put the curse on all bleeding - you are good to go!