I started sneezing around 3am and my nose kept bothering me so I tossed and turned until 415am when I just decided to get up. We had to get up at 445am anyways. We hit the road on time and got to the airport! Fortunately, we had priority check-in so we got to skip the lines. Apparently, on Frontier, when you book less than 14 days out, the classic plus which is priority is the same price as economy so a few perks! We were in the front row which worked out well since we had extra space. We also got tv service which didn't really help with Caitlin too much. She wasn't too interested. Although, she did very well on the flight!!
We arrived on time, got our bags, got our car and headed to the hotel. When we got to the hotel, the room they gave us was by the elevator so I asked if there were any others just so Caitlin didn't hear everyone coming on and off while napping or whatever. He was like no, but I'll give you a two bedroom suite instead! It's much more comfortable and spacious. We have 2 separate rooms so Caitlin is able to nap in there. We usually have her nap in the living area and go to the bedroom once she goes to sleep.
After we checked in, we went over to Heidi's Deli which was suggested on prior trips but we never got around to going! It was really good. Afterwards, we headed to Target for some essentials and back to the hotel for naps.
After naps, we went over to the mall. First, we hit American Girl! I was able to get some things that were out of stock online. Then, we hit Hanna Andersen and I was able to purchase this sweater dress I've been eyeing online for months! We also went and met with Santa. Caitlin didn't like him one bit!! She got upset but not too hysterical. We were able to get a decent photo of her with Santa.
So, that sums up the day! Tomorrow, we are meeting up with friends and just relaxing. My transfer is at 12:45pm on Friday but I have to be there at 1045am to start with the bloodwork and accupuncture!!
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment